Expectations of self:
- exercise 5 times a week. (cardio + weight training)
- and to cut out going out to eat.
- stop binge eating.
- stop eating snacks before meals.
- stop drinking soda.
- drink more water.
- get more sleep.
- no eating food from work.
- do healthier, more productive things. (less time sitting around)
1. For College Orientation (July 10th)
Subgoal: Feel better/lighter. Better digestion & overall health.
2. Move in day (September 2nd)
Subgoal: To have a routine. To have good habits, to feel healthy. To be happy.
Decided not to put an ideal weight in my goals, which is unusual for me. It isn’t about the number to me now. Nothing compares to feeling healthy!
i stopped publicizing my weight stuff on instagram and stuff, but i’ve had a closet motivation tumblr forever and i’m starting my crazy diet/workout plan for college tomorrow. if you wanna follow the fitness tumblr, here ya go.